Whether you are a large landowner interested in buying, selling or letting agricultural land or an individual wishing to rent a few acres, Hedges' experienced property team can assist you.
Traditionally, Hedges have acted for a large number of agricultural based clients in Oxfordshire; as a result, we have an intrinsic understanding of our agricultural clients’ requirements and expectations. Our clients are mainly private individuals, farm partnerships and small companies engaged in agriculture or holding land for investment purposes.
We work closely with our colleagues in Hedges' private client team, who provide specialist tax planning and succession advice for farmers and landowners and much of our work is generated by clients’ desire to minimise their liability to tax.
When it comes to Agricultural Property we can help you with:
- Transfers of land, including single farm payments
- Rights of way and rights for services
- Sporting rights such as the right to shoot or fish
- Leases of mobile telephone masts
- Farm business tenancies
- Commercial leases of farm buildings and stables
- Registration of land
- Selling, purchasing and letting of farm cottages
- Planning agreements
- Mortgages and charges over land
- Grazing agreements
- Livery agreements
To enquire about any matter relating to agricultural property or rural business, please email Adrian Hatt or give Adrian a call on 01491 523930