There's no doubt that the complex requirements of employment law, and their ever changing nature, can present an absolute minefield for employers.
Getting it wrong can have an impact not just financially but reputationally. Fixing the problem once its arisen can be a huge drain on resources on all fronts. Whether you're a small business owner taking on your first part-time employee, a large business with a significant workforce or anything in between, our specialists are here to help.
Alongside our colleagues in our business services team, we're here to really understand your business and provide the support you need. We'll help you make the most of your people and your business, take good decisions and get your business into the best possible shape to move forward. We can advise and support you in a wide range of ways, including
- Dealing with workplace problems like absence, misconduct and poor performance
- Carrying out dismissals, including redundancies and dealing with Settlement Agreements and their accompanying negotiations
- Conducting disciplinary and grievance hearings.
- Avoiding unlawful discrimination
- Understanding the application of family friendly rights and flexible working
- Applying the correct procedures and regulations on maternity leave
- Understanding working time and employee representation requirements
- Drafting, reviewing and updating your contractual documentation, policies and handbooks to ensure you meet your legal requirements as an employer
If you're facing an Employment Tribunal claim from an employee, our litigation experts will act for you throughout, including dealing with negotiations along the way and representing you at all hearings.
to discuss your matter, or to know more about the services we offer, please contact Roy Magara on 01865 594265 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.