Are you starting your first business, or an entrepreneur looking to start or invest in a new venture? Perhaps you are looking to raise funds to take your business to the next level, or you're already there and contemplating an offer of sale of one, so you can start up another! Whatever your position, our specialist business lawyers can give you practical advice to protect your interests and help you to achieve your goals.
Starting and growing a business can be a daunting task, but the legal aspects need not be. Our team of experts can help you on a wide range of the issues that new, growing or thriving businesses face. Having advised businesses across a wide range of sectors, we've got the experience, expertise and knowledge to help you too.
We can help you to:
- Choose the best structure for your business
- Draft agreements to protect your business and its owners
- Raise funds through investment or borrowing
- Negotiate contracts with your suppliers and customers
- Buy another business to expand your own
- Work with other businesses for mutual gain
- Assist with staffing and employment issues
- Plan for leaving your business.
- Help you consider your business within the context of overall business planning
- Look at how best to protect your business in the event of a forthcoming marriage, or a divorce.
Here at Hedges, we aim to build long lasting relationships and advise you for the life of your business (and beyond). Giving you a truly personal service is critical to us, using our experience with businesses like yours to give you pragmatic and commercial advice tailored to your situation.
We use jargon-free English so you can understand our advice easily and we work as a team to give you a holistic view on your situation. Our experts are always available for coffee or an informal chat so you can air your ideas or plans, even if they are not yet fully formed!
For a no-obligation chat or to set up a meeting with one of our experts call Carl Selby on 01865 594265 or email email@example.com