Are you thinking about selling your business? Maybe an offer has been made for your business but you're not sure what to do next? Has a sale already been agreed?
We can certainly help.
Selling your business will often be the culmination of years of hard work, financial commitment and creativity. Indeed, it can represent the peak of your entrepreneurial achievement. Our business services experts can help you maximise the return you get, take you step by step through the process and protect your position after completion. The Hedges team has a wealth of experience in selling businesses, across many different sectors, including, hospitality, manufacturing, software, retail and professional services. We can help you:
- Get your business in good shape before you sell
- Protect your business's confidential information during negotiations
- Structure the deal in the best way for you
- Answer the questions that the buyer has about your business
- Resolve any issues that crop up in the process
- Negotiate and draft all legal documents
- Protect you against potential claims the buyer could make after completion
- Complete the deal and celebrate!
We also have a whole range of other services to support you in your exciting journey, such as property lawyers if you're looking at premises, employment advice, will-making, and many more besides. Our ethos of 'advice for life' means we can be there for you whatever comes up along the way.
We're always around for a friendly initial chat over a coffee so do give Carl Selby a call on 01865 594265 or email Carl.Selby@hedgeslaw.co.uk.