Employment law is an ever changing area of law, and these days you really do fall foul of it at your peril. Its therefore more important than ever to have someone on hand to guide you through it to avoid the pitfalls.
At Hedges we can offer you advice and assistance in all aspects of employment law, from advising on contracts of employment to representation in Tribunals and Courts in contentious disputes.
We also offer alternative methods of resolving disputes such as conciliation and mediation, including representing you at any mediation.
In keeping with our traditional values, we aim to really get to know you and your concerns properly so that we can better understand your needs and issues and then tailor our advice and assistance specifically for you.
We can support you on a wide range of employment matters including:
- Drafting employment contracts, service agreements, handbooks and/or terms and conditions of employment
- Negotiating Settlement Agreements
- Practical advice on issues including redundancy, flexible work related queries and/or long term sick employees
- The enforcement of post termination contracts and protecting confidential information
- Discrimination and the Equality Act 2010
- Unfair dismissal / constructive dismissal / breach of contract claims