Hedges Law Essay Competition – Winter 2018/9
The winners will be awarded an Internship with Hedges Law; a fantastic opportunity for any aspiring lawyer.
Sir Philip Green recently said, “Lord Hain's blatant disregard of a judgement made by three senior judges is outrageous", after Lord Hain named him in parliament in connection with allegations of sexual and racial harassment.
Should the law on privacy injunctions be respected or reformed?
- Word limit is 1,500 words.
- Competition open to pupils up to Year 13
- Please email your written (word-processed) essay to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm on Friday 15th February 2019.
- Essays delivered out of time or over the word limit will not be considered.
- Please state your full name, school / college and contact details in your cover email.