“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humour, and some style". Maya Angelou
I’ve been a property solicitor for far longer than I care to remember but I joined Hedges in August 2014 as head of the property team and I specialise in all things commercial property.
I can help you with a whole range of matters from licences and leases to promotion and development agreements and everything else in between.
My clients are always telling me how much they value my pro-activity and positive support but to be honest it’s easy to be good at doing something you really love. I have a fabulous team of people supporting me and I really enjoy mentoring and helping the younger generation develop in confidence and skill.
What my clients say...
- "Thank you so much Vicky - you have been unfailingly brilliant in the face of some pretty stiff 'opposition'!"
- "The efficient and friendly service , from bumpy start to a final get it over the line finish. I felt metaphorically that Vicky was standing by my side ensuring all would go as well as possible from a legal stance. I recommend her highly."
- "I want to thank you most sincerely for the way in which you efficiently and speedily handled the process. It was a pleasure working with you and I always felt confident that you were on top of the case. You may be sure that I shall recommend you to my family and my friends."
- "Vicky, you are amazing! Thank you so much for all your efforts - I have been singing your praises to all!"
- "A small note to say a very big thank you for all your efforts over the last two years with our house sale and buy(s). You have been our trusted and calming legal support and we are hugely grateful for your support and patience."